Momentum Mentor Sprint
Time & Location
About the Event
For Startup Tucson Network Members only.
The Momentum Mentor Sprint is designed to help you with a specific challenge or hurdle you are facing with your business. You will be paired with a qualified and trained mentor in that area to help you succeed.
A "sprint" is a time-boxed period to accomplish a well defined goal. This program is designed to offer founders one-to-one support to help you successfully complete a sprint in eight weeks.
You must be a Startup Tucson Network Member to apply. If you are accepted, the program has a $50.00 fee.
- Initial kickoff meeting with Startup Tucson
- Initial mentor meeting
- At least weekly email check-ins
- Bi-weekly check-ins face to face, zoom
- Dedicated work time on your business each week to ensure you meet your goals
- Final meeting with Startup Tucson and mentor
Startup Company Requirements:
- Network Members
- Completed Startup Fundamental Series or "grandfathered" into the program as a prior alumni
- Must have high participation (ie. cancel meetings no less than 24 hours in advance, cancel no less than two sessions)
- Commits to completing Satisfaction Survey
Our Mentors Have:
- 10+ years of business/c-suite experience, strong preference for founders or co-founders (industry not critical)
- Completed Startup Tucson Mentor Training
- Committed to two months of mentoring, using the structure provided
- Momentum Mentor Sprint$50$500$0