Join the Party
Become a Startup Tucson Network Member today! Best part? It's free!
Being a Startup Tucson Network Member is an entrepreneur's best kept secret -- luckily cat's out of the bag and now is a perfect time join!
Already A Member?
Log in here to:
Set up your company profile
Manage your appointments (ie. Connection Services and Action Advisor Appointments)
Access members-only material.
What's Included in your free membership?
Gobbs and gobbs of benefits for entrepreneurs at all stages of growth.
As the hub of the ecosystem, Startup Tucson receives special offers and opportunities regularly to offer to entrepreneurs in the community.
From chances to grab a beer with a visiting investor to free videography sessions offered by a local startup champion to a special invite to participate in a roundtable with national congressional leaders, Network members will be notified of these to sign-up as these opportunities pop-up.
Amazon Web Services
Startup Tucson is an AWS Activate Provider. Network Members qualify for the AWS Activate Portfolio Package. The Portfolio package offers up to $100,000 USD in AWS Activate Credits, 24x7 technical support, and training benefits. Different Portfolio offers include different benefits.
Startup Tucson Network Member get 50% off for signing up for Flodesk email software with our code. This email service provider allows you to connect with your customer easily, cheaply, and with a strong aesthetic game.
Startup Rate at the Tucson Metro Chamber
The Tucson Metro Chamber is a great resource for startups looking to grow locally. As part of our partnership with TMC, Network members qualify for a special discount membership rate to the Chamber of $150 for your first year of membership (normally $495). To be a TMC member, you must have a business license.
Online Resource + Video Library
Our Business Resource Library offers a curated set of tools, checklists, templates, and reading to start your business off right.
We have also recorded the expertise, stories, and insights from local and national leaders in our Video Library to keep you looped into what’s happening with entrepreneurship in the country and beyond. You can view past episodes of Startup Coffee, Startup Bytes, and Innovation Economics and other offerings so you can learn at your own pace.
This is Awesome! How Do i sign up?
Most folks become members by attending our Startup Labs, but there are some exceptions.
1. To become a Startup Tucson Network Member, you should attend a Startup Lab. This is our "101" orientation to our organization and our methodology. Plus it's really fun and helpful.
2. After Startup Labs, you complete the Startup Growth Tracker survey.
3. After you have completed the survey, head to our website and request to become a member. You will be approved within 24 hours. Then you can set up your profile, schedule a Connection Service, join the Tucson Metro Chamber with the Startup Tucson Discount etc etc etc...basically begin enjoying all of the benefits of being a member!
4. Periodically, you will get a survey to complete from Startup Tucson, by completing this survey you get to stay in the network!
In some instances, you can bypass Startup Labs and request to become a member directly. These exceptions include:
1. If you are an alumni of Thryve.
2. If you have completed entrepreneurial education from UACI, Tech Launch Arizona i-Corps, or FORGE.
3. If you are an experienced entrepreneur, well-versed in Lean Methodology.
In these cases, just shoot us an email and complete the Growth Tracker Survey to become a member.
I have taken Startup Lab 101 and have completed my Growth Tracker!
Hold on. Why is this free? What's the catch?
We knew you were smart. But don't worry it just costs your time. About 30 minutes a year.
As an economic development nonprofit, we rely on grants and funding that require annual reporting on the economic impact of the work that we do.
That means that we need your help. A couple times a year we will ask you to complete a survey that helps us measure our impact in economic terms in order to stay active in the network. Your data is de-identified for reporting and secure. We appreciate your part in helping us to measure and track the role of entrepreneurship in our community’s economic vitality.