Agile Liftoff Lab: Online Version
Time & Location
About the Event
The practices introduced in the Lab is applicable to any domain (IT, Marketing, HR, Operations, etc.) involved with value delivery. This course is ideal for companies in any stage that are in need of working on the highest important work item to produce a measurable outcome. There are no prerequisites for this course.
Here’s What You Will Learn
By the end of this course, you will learn…
- Start the journey of collaborative interactions
- Create work environments based on bounded autonomy and self-organizing teams
- Use failures as feedback for continual improvements
- Build highly productive delivery teams
- Iteratively increase product quality
- Establish learning communities
Value Delivery with Kanban:
- Use Kanban to deliver finished work
- Develop working agreements to improve teamwork
- Define Definition of Done
- Become a lean delivery machine
- Measure Outcomes:
- Share transparently with team members
- Measure outcomes and share without fear
Startup Tucson Network Members receive a 10% discount. Contact dre@startuptucson for the link and discount codes.
The online course is a three-hour course that can be completed at your convenience. We will let you know when the course has filled and schedule it with plenty of advanced notice (about 4 weeks) so that you can plan accordingly.