Fundamentals 105: Business Basics and Financial Foundations EVE
Time & Location
About the Event
Does the thought of looking at the “numbers” make your head spin? Are you worried about running out of money or not quite sure how to calculate your product or business profitability? Overcoming these obstacles at the beginning of your entrepreneurial journey can save you time and accelerate the success of your business.
Fundamentals 105 will be an interactive workshop where you learn a few key tools (and questions!) to improve your financial skills as a business owner. After this class, you will be have the tools to create a launch plan.
Participants will learn how to:
- understand their cash flow cycle and forecast
- understand a P and L and calculating product profitability
- determine business break even analysis and fixed costs
- overcoming challenging revenue models
- creating reoccurring and passive revenue
- how to work with your bookkeeper, accountant or CPA
Fundamentals 105 is part of the Startup Fundamentals, a series that covers foundations to start or grow a business. Whether you're a first time founder starting out or a founder laying out a growth plan, the Startup Fundamentals sets your business on the right course and connects you to other entrepreneurs working on their business, to business resources, and mentors.
Register for the full Startup Fundamentals here: https://www.startuptucson.com/startupfundamentals
Pre-requisite: You must sign up for the full Startup Fundamentals series. Contact email@example.com for more details
- Class Registration$15$150$0