Project Management Best Practices
Time & Location
About the Event
Our training provides a solid, applied, introduction to project management. You will discuss projects from your own organization, and review tools and templates we use every day to manage real projects.
This course is a series of five classes, two hours each, held on weekday evenings. This course is taught by two highly regarded entrepreneurs and instructors from the University of Arizona, Sam Williams & David Dembitz. This course is ideal for companies at the launch stage of their growth -- that is, your company should have a product that you have taken or are ready to take to market. There are no prerequisites to attending this course.
Here's What You Will Learn
By the end of the course you will be able to :
- Understand more about project management.
- Produce better project plans.
- Reduce project risk.
- Capture the complexity of your projects.
- Stay on top of the projects when they are underway.
- Present a more organized and professional management style.
- Have more success completing your projects on time, and to budget.
- Waste less time and money fighting fires.
This course, a series of five classes total, will be scheduled Monday or Thursday evenings 5:30 - 7:30 PM. We will let you know when the course has filled and schedule it with plenty of advanced notice (about 4 weeks) so that you can plan accordingly.