Project Management Strategies with Agile Principles
Time & Location
About the Event
We know that ping pong tables and beer on tap is not what fosters collaboration and productivity--culture and people do. But people are messy, talkative, and full of ideas. Agile project management techniques can save your company money, boost productivity, and secure wins for the whole team.
Agile helps address the following frustrations and concerns you may have if you’re operating at a high level:
- You have ever experienced stress and frustration while trying to deliver a high-quality product by deadline.
- You feel like you’re on a meeting hamster wheel.
- You are looking to develop a completely new, disruptive product or service.
- You always feel like your company is running, but with results that don’t capture your collective intelligence and effort.
The flexible project management process of Agile will aid your team in gaining a competitive edge and feeling more confident in their productivity and projects. The Agile process offers with it consistent opportunities to learn and iterate, collaborative troubleshooting techniques based on team and stakeholder feedback, and proven prioritization features. Overall Agile empowers team members to work creatively and effectively.
In two hours, you will receive the principles of Agile and ideas how to start implementing them into your company's daily workflow. Regional expert, Darrell Kidd virtually joins us to lead a webinar on Agile project management.
- Agile Webinar Tickets$0$00$0