Fundamentals 105: Financial Basics for even the Non-Financial Founder
Time & Location
About the Event
In order to take the class, you must have materials prepared and steps completed (below).
Do the thought of looking at the “numbers” makes your head spin? Are you worried about running out of money or not quite sure how to calculate your product or business profitability? Overcoming these obstacles at the beginning of your entrepreneurial journey can save you time and accelerate the success of your business. This will be an interactive workshop where you learn a few key tools (and questions!) to improve your financial skills as a business owner.
Participants will learn how to:
- understand their cash flow cycle and forecast
- understanding a P and L and calculating product profitability
- determine business break even analysis and fixed costs
- overcoming challenging revenue models
- creating reoccurring and passive revenue
- how to work with your bookkeeper, accountant or CPA
The cost is $15.00
Pre-requisite: You must have completed Startup Labs 101 in order to take this class, we recommend that you also have 102, 103, and 104 completed. You must have completed the homework as well.
Contact email@example.com for more details.
- Class Registration$15$150$0